Eating all along Holloway Road in North London!
There are SO many different food options I didn’t realise were there.
We tried food from around the world:
– CHINESE: Hand pulled Xi’an noodles from Xi’an Impression
– ETHIOPIAN: Vegetarian platter & injera from Wolkite Restaurant
– ECUADORIAN: Cheesy baked plantain, empanadas and chorizo from El Rincon Quiteño
– GHANAIAN: Peanut soup, fufu and kelewele from Sweet Handz Ghanaian
– GEORGIAN: Acharuli khachapuri from Tblisi Restaurant
If you want to learn more, check out some of my blog posts: